Powered by Blogger.

So were both 14 and i'm bi and he says he's straight

So were both 14 and i'm bi and he says he's straight. We get along really well and sometimes in class he stares and me and when i look at him he smiles. He came up to me at lunch and playing with my hand and looked into my eyes and said he loved me. he's had girlfriends in the past so i'm not sure if he's joking or not.

I stayed at his house the other night and we were watching a film and we were sharing a bed and we were holding hands and we started to hug each other and stared right into my eyes. he slowly got closer like he was going to kiss me.
I got nervous and backed out but i regret it cause i wanted to. i fell asleep and i woke up and his hand was on my ***** area.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul So were both 14 and i'm bi and he says he's straight. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/08/so-were-both-14-and-im-bi-and-he-says.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday, August 26, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "So were both 14 and i'm bi and he says he's straight"

Post a Comment