Powered by Blogger.

Okay so I am a president of the Gay

Okay so I am a president of the Gay-Straight Alliance at my school and one of the guys that signed up for it is really attractive and I have been texting him off and on and I asked him if he was bi or what it was since I told him what i was, figuring that he should know that about me and that I was bi, but I lean toward more guys. He told me that in the past he has questioned his sexuality, but him and his other friend just joined because they have people that are gay and they believe strongly for same sex practices. Long story short, is it right to try and pull a move on him and if so how? I don't want him to feel uncomfortable and leave the club? What should I do?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Okay so I am a president of the Gay. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/10/okay-so-i-am-president-of-gay.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Friday, October 4, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Okay so I am a president of the Gay"

Post a Comment