Powered by Blogger.

Sorry for the long question.

Sorry for the long question....
So when I was about 14 (I am now 20) I had a gay experience and after that I thought I was bisexual as I was really interested in girls as well as guys. But I have gone out with and slept with guys I have found that I don't enjoy it(I've cringed and all sorts during sex :/)although I feel attracted to them? I now feel like I am not bisexual but I'm a lesbian? Ah confused.com?????? I am not sure as to what I should do? Thank you in advance for answering.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Sorry for the long question.. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/08/sorry-for-long-question.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday, August 26, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Sorry for the long question."

Post a Comment