Powered by Blogger.

My friend and I are having a debate about this

My friend and I are having a debate about this. She says that a person would know for their entire life, but I think a person can realize it later on. So, we turn to you, people of Yahoo Answers. Who is right?
being gay is something u have to figure out for yourself some people are born knowing it but then some people change over time and then become gay i think it just has to do with them
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul My friend and I are having a debate about this. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-friend-and-i-are-having-debate-about.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, August 22, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "My friend and I are having a debate about this"

Post a Comment