Powered by Blogger.

A person can realize they're gay or bi

A person can realize they're gay or bi - or whatever - at any point. I figured it out in my mid-20's (probably because I was a teen in the 70's, and nobody in my hyper-religious family ever talked about being gay.) Most people even today are raised with the expectation that they are heterosexual, and not everyone realizes, right away, that they aren't.

I have a friend who didn't figure it out until she was 60.

Your friend is very young and does not know as much about life as she wants to think she does.
A lot of people realize they are 'different' from an early age, but don't have a name for it. That was the case with me. I always had an affinity for males. That turned into sexual attraction when I hit puberty and the hormones started raging. And a lot of people try and suppress it or deny it until it becomes a psychological imperative to be who you really are. For most, that happens in their teens or earlier, but for some it doesn't happen until much later.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul A person can realize they're gay or bi. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-person-can-realize-theyre-gay-or-bi.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, August 22, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "A person can realize they're gay or bi"

Post a Comment