Powered by Blogger.

Ok so like Im just a scronny tall gay guy right

Ok so like Im just a scronny tall gay guy right, Im 22 and I love to go out clubbing and partying. When I hang out with a new crowd of people I tend to come off *** being rude or an asshole when I joke around, which can get some people real mad or even physical. Well last week thats happened and I ran into my car and locked the doors. I was so scared for my life, my lesbian girl cousin who dresses like a guy stood up for me and got into it with the guy who was trying to beat me up. He ended up punching her in the face. Now fast forward later and all my fams are getting on me about this and telling me to watch my damn mouth next time and blaming me for everything. I feel really bad and such a loser. Why am I so scared to fight?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Ok so like Im just a scronny tall gay guy right. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/08/ok-so-like-im-just-scronny-tall-gay-guy.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Ok so like Im just a scronny tall gay guy right"

Post a Comment