Powered by Blogger.

My boyfriend has a shot at full custody of his 5 yr

My boyfriend has a shot at full custody of his 5 yr old daughter. He and his ex. Have been apart since she was 1 yr old. Since that time he has payed c.s. and had his daughter about at least 50% of the time. His ex. Has her maybe 25% and the other 25% she sends her daughter to stay with her grandma in Florida. (We live in Ohio) My boyfriend and I now have a 6month old girl. And since I became pregnant his ex has became verbally abusive toward mg boyfriend refused to let him have her at times and sends his daughter to Florida so she can "live her life." She doesn't want her daughter but doesn't want him to have her and wants the c.s. but doesn't want to take care of her. So my boyfriend has documented as much as he van and is saving for a lawyer. He has a real shot at custody i think. Will it look good on his part if we are married? We want to get married anyhow but were waiting until the time was right. Also will it be good for me and our baby to go to court toshow our support?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul My boyfriend has a shot at full custody of his 5 yr. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://gay--jakarta.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-boyfriend-has-shot-at-full-custody.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "My boyfriend has a shot at full custody of his 5 yr"

Post a Comment